Freedom 55 Financial Open (PGA Tour Canada – Mackenzie Tour)
The Freedom 55 Financial Open brings the excitement of The Mackenzie Tour – PGA TOUR Canada to majestic Point Grey Golf & Country Club in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia. The first stop on the Tour, this unmistakably West Coast tournament draws the strongest field and onsite attendance of the season. Past competitors include Graham Delaet, Steve Stricker, David Hearn, and 1997 Champion Mike Weir.
DATE & LOCATION:
- May 23 – 29, 2016
- Point Grey Golf & Country Club
- 76% Male / 24% Female
- Active lifestyle families, recreational golfers, high caliber golf enthusiasts
- $100,000+ Average Household Income
- 300+ Volunteers, 100+ Caddies
- Fundraising for Charitable Partner, Canucks for Kids Fund
- $4.6 Million in Media Value
- $1.9 Million in positive economic impact for Vancouver
- Presenting Partner (New!) available for 2016
- Signature Branded Features and Entitlements (Naming Rights)
- Exclusive Hospitality Experiences
- Pro Am Team participation (Four Amateurs paired with one PGA Tour Canada Professional)
- Customized Golf Clinics and Ancillary Programs (e.g. Junior Golf Skills Clinic)
- Onsite experiential / activation
- Onsite and online recognition
For more information or to book your spot, please contact Andrew Merai at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (604) 428-3394.
About Score Marketing Inc.
Score Marketing Inc. is one of Canada’s leading sponsorship authorities. Based in Vancouver, British Columbia, our company specializes in sponsorship marketing – with primary focus on Canadian brands and properties. For brands, we help to build award-winning sponsorship strategies and activation programs that support business objectives and drive meaningful, measurable results. For properties, we help to secure amazing corporate partners (think corporate soul-mates), maximize the overall revenue-generation potential of rights-holders, and generate positive sponsorship results. www.scoreinc.ca
About Mackenzie Tour – PGA TOUR Canada
The Mackenzie Tour – PGA TOUR Canada is a series of tournaments played across Canada each summer – it’s where tomorrow’s stars begin their path to the PGA TOUR. The leading five money winners at the end of each season earn status on the Web.com Tour for the following season. The Mackenzie Tour’s mission is to deliver a PGA TOUR experience for our members, fans, volunteers and our partners in order to develop the future stars of professional golf and enrich the communities we visit.