Posted in Uncategorized
Score Marketing Inc. is a Vancouver-based boutique agency specializing in sponsorship marketing, with primary focus on Canadian brands and sponsorship properties. Our elevator pitch: “We create win-win, ROI-driven strategic partnerships between properties and brands.”
For brands, we help build award-winning sponsorship strategies and activation programs that support business objectives and drive meaningful, measurable results. For properties, we help to secure amazing corporate partners (think corporate soul-mates) and maximize the overall revenue-generation potential of rights-holders.
Score Marketing Inc. represents a growing number of high-profile sponsorship properties and brands. We’re looking for an experienced sponsorship professional to join our entrepreneurial team.
The Manager, Partnerships will have a solid understanding of sponsorship and current sponsorship marketing best practices, a proven track record and passion for brokering win-win ROI-based partnerships, and will possess an impressive client servicing background. This highly motivated team player must have an ability to proactively identify and create new partnerships and related revenue opportunities for our property-side clients.
- Partnership and advertising sales – effective management of the overall partnership development cycle:
- Prospect research
- Creation of customized proposals based on business objectives
- Partnership negotiations
- Measurements and metrics
- Client servicing
- Partnership sales portfolio may also include related advertising and/or hospitality assets
- Organize and maintain partnership contracts and other legal documents
- Other duties, as required and assigned
- A degree or diploma from a recognized institution in a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in sponsorship sales, with proven track record
- Experience working with major events and/or high-profile properties an asset
- Advertising and/or hospitality sales experience an asset
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Strong technology skills: MS Office products, mobile, online (web / social media), and CRM
- Exceptional PowerPoint skills
- Creative / graphic design abilities an asset
- Ability to work independently and as part of core team
- Willing to tackle any task or project, small or large
- Highly motivated – driven to succeed
- Unwavering positive, ‘whatever it takes’ attitude
If you are interested in applying for this dynamic position, please email your CV along with cover letter (one page max.) describing how your specific experience, background, and skills make you the ideal candidate for this opportunity. Deadline for applications is 2:00pm PST January 21, 2013.
Please email your application files to email@example.com