Posted in Olympics
Bell engaged members of Score Marketing Inc. to develop and implement a comprehensive plan to leverage its sponsorship rights related to the 2006 Canadian Olympic Team for the Torino 2006 Olympic Winter Games.
Goals of the activation were: i) building Bell brand ii) accelerating growth iii) engaging employees
To accomplish these objectives, we developed a plan that included the following elements:
Television, print, OOH and web, Point of Sale (POP) & promotional collateral. Members of Score Marketing Inc. worked with Bell to develop the Bell Olympic website, the Frank and Gordon creative platform, client hosting and hospitality programs, employee engagement tactics, the consumer activation plan, public contests, and a variety of athlete programs, events and presentations.
- Ranked #1 nationally and in regions for “ads most liked”
- 300+ million delivered TV impressions
- 10% average increase in-store traffic
- 2.4 million unique online visitors
- 300,000 consumer interactions
- 21 million media impressions
- 24,000 Samsung a740′s sold
- Bell ranked #1 in awareness